There's always something entertaining going on in Dayton and the Miami Valley area! See below for some of our favorite entertainment options.
Are you thinking about moving to this neck of the woods? Irongate Realtors would love to help with your real estate transaction! Contact us to get started today.
Oregon Historic District
In New Orleans it's Bourbon Street, in Memphis it's Beale Street, and in Dayton it's Fifth Street. Restaurants, clubs, bars and galleries bring the district alive every night of the year. Special celebrations include The First Four, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, and weekly concerts during baseball season.
- Gilly's: Jazz, R&B, Reggae
- Nite Owl: Rock, Alternative
Dinner Theatre & Comedy Clubs
- La Comedia: Springboro
- Jokers Comedy Cafe: Washington Township
- Wiley's: Dayton
- Ervin J. Nutter Center (Fairbon): Ranked as one of the top ten performance venues in the nation with 10-15,000 seats.
- Dayton Convention Center (Dayton): From auto shows to pork conventions, the convention center sees it all.
- The Fraze Pavilion (Kettering): The region's 4,300 seat outdoor venue for music, featuring international, national and local talent.
- The Rose Music Center at the Heights (Huber Heights): The region's newest music venue with 4,200 covered seats.
- The Ohio Renaissance Festival (Harveysburg): The largest in the nation. Real jousts, wandering minstrels, damsels, and smoked turkey legs to die for.
- King's Island: Just a half-hour south of Dayton, the largest seasonal amusement park in the nation is open May through September.